This moving company should be put out of business. They over charged us by 3x the amount that was initially signed/agreed upon and refused to give us our belongings once at destination. Cops were involved (see
Photo for proof). We also had close
To 5k in damaged belongings which we have yet to see a penny from. Please please pick another company to move you.
We are being advised to sue company.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Attempts to extort money
You May Also Like
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "Yesterday on 4/29/2013 I went to store#00539 to return two separate purchases. The rose bushes I purchased on 02/28/2013 started dieing right after I bought them but not having transportation..."
- "LOOK at the image of teeth #11 an #13. LOOK how much tooth they removed. There is almost no tooth left! Great Expressions, St. Pete FL, 1st Ave South is..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."