Additional Services
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

*********DON'T HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!********* They billed me way too much on there initial estimate.They claimed I would get copies of the actual weight of all items I needed shipping, then the total amount would be adjusted and I would receive a refund!!!HAH.

THIS COMPANY THRIVES ON OVER BILLING INITIALLY THEN TOTALLY SILENT WHEN TRYING TO GET A BREAKDOWN OF CHARGES!!!!!!!!!! They will send multiple people your way before you items are shipped. It gives the appearance that they "are on the case". But actually, they just do that b/c it's easy and cheap and keeps you happy until they have your stuff in the truck.

I never got an actual weight, and the guy in charge of the moving crew didn't even know what I was talking about. So there is NO COMMUNICATION between All State and the crew who is hired to move your stuff!!! When I did force the issue with the mover, he emailed me copies of his copies, which were hand written and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. These movers don't work for All State.

The salesman, Ian Walbridge, is very good at his job.

He speaks well and is fully prepared to minimize any/all issues you inquire about.HE IS A LIAR, A CHEAT AND SOMEONE SHOULD KICK HIS AS%^^&$%&^(&)(*_)*)*^^$%$#!!!!

Review about: All State Van Lines Moving Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of support when it came to the bill.